I haven't participated in a design challenge in a while. I love the card for the challenge for the Global Design Project #076. We are CASEing Kylie Bertucci's card. I love it's simplicity.
Lately, I can't seem to stop playing with the Basket Bunch bundle. Here's another card. This one CASEs Kylie's lay out.
Here are the details to make this card.
- Start with a card base of Top Top Taupe measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 and folded.
- The larger panel is Pool Party. It measures 2 1/2 x 5 1/2. Cut lots of eggs, plain and designed. I made 10 or 11. Unfortunately, a few were covered by the circle. You really don't need the ones that will be covered. Just glue them together with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Place these randomly on the card stock. Let some of them hang off the edge. Just turn the paper over and trim even with the card stock.
- Before adhering the Pool Party panel, stamp the egg on the card base randomly. I did stamp off so that it would not look as heavy. Use Tip Top Taupe.
- Glue down the panel and then glue down the Watermelon Wonder strip butted up next to the Pool Party. The strip is 3/8 x 5 1/2.
- Use the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies to cut a circle from Whisper White.
- The grass is cut from Old Olive. I did trim it down on the sides.
- Cut a solid egg and a designed egg each from Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, and Pool Party. Glue together mixing the colors and attach to the circle with dimensionals.
- The greeting is from Basket Bunch and is stamped on a 1/2 inch wide Whisper White scrap in Watermelon Wonder. Notch the end and attach with dimensionals.
Thanks so much for looking at my blog today. Follow me on Pinterest here. A list of products used follows.