Falling Flowers is a great stamp set. It also has the coordinating framelits called May Flowers. Best of all, you can purchase these as a bundle! I made this card about a month ago, but I haven't shared it with you yet.
I cased my self when I made cards for the last Color Fusers blog hop seen here. I had just made this card and thought it would look so pretty in the colors for the fuser challenge. This card got pushed behind. It's very pretty too. Here's how to make it.
- Start with a card base of Very Vanilla measuring 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2, and fold.
- Stamp in Tip Top Taupe with the large swirl stamp in Falling Flowers. Sponge around the outside of the card.
- The next layer measures 2 1/2 x 4. Run it through the Big Shot with the Festive Embossing Folder and sponge around the outside of this layer. Attach with dimensionals.
- The flowers and leaves are stamped on vanilla in taupe. I colored them with the Blender Pen using Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Daffodil Delight. Cut out with the May Flowers Framelits. Adhere the pieces with glue. You'll need dimensionals where the pieces extend out beyond the layer. The yellow flower is attached with dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the Helping Me Grow stamp set. Stamp in taupe, cut it out with snips, and then sponge around it. Glue on and use a dimensional where is extends out.
The inside has the swirl again in Tip Top Taupe and another flower. This one is glued down flat.
I do love the subdued colors on this card.
It's amazing how just a few changes can make a card look so different. I don't know what it is about that embossing folder, but I just love it! Purchase the Falling Flowers bundle and the Festive Embossing Folder and you'll qualify for a free Sale-a-Bration item. You'll have to order by March 31 for this great deal. Sale-a-Bration will be ending. Sad face. Click on any item below to go to my online store! I would appreciate it!Product List