How did the Basket Bunch bundle become my favorite thing in the Occasions catalog? I was not going to get it. I told myself that it was seasonal and I wouldn't be able to use it very long. The truth of the matter is that I love it! I think I have made more with this bundle than any other. The fact is that I needed the Basket Bunch stamp set and Basket Builder Framelits Dies.
So here is another card made with the bundle for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.
The color challenge of So Saffron, Sweet Sugarplum, and Mint Macaron just seem to scream Easter to me. Here are all the details.
- This card base is Thick Whisper White card stock measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2.
- The Mint Macaron card stock layer is cut at 3 7/8 x 5 1/8.
- The patterned paper is from the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper pack. It measures 3 3/4 x 5. Did you see that SU has added this paper as a Sale-a-Bration free item? Use #147363 to make it your choice.
- The next layer is So Saffron card stock. It is 2 5/8 x 4 1/8.
- The last layer is also from the Succulent Garden DSP pack. I love those Sweet Sugarplum squares. Cut this piece 2 1/2 x 4.
- Using the Big Shot, cut two grass pieces from Mint Macaron card stock. You'll need to trim one of these, but you can hide where it is pieced under the eggs.
- I ended up with 9 eggs. I cut a plain egg and the 3 different intricate eggs in the three colors. Glue them together in any way you wish. Some are attached right on to the card and some are attached with dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from the Basket Bunch stamp set. Stamp it on a 1/2 inch wide piece of Whisper White in Sweet Sugarplum. Pair it with another piece of the Succulent Garden paper cut at 1/2 inch too. They are about 3 inches long and notched on the end. Finish it with a Sweet Sugarplum enamel shape heart.
For the inside of the card, use the part of the grass you cut off for the front grass. I added another egg.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you found some inspiration. It's not too late to get the Basket Bunch Bundle. You'll be so glad you did! Just click below! Don't forget that you can get the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper as a free Sale-a-Bration choice #147363.