If you are like me, the So Detailed Thinlits on page 52 caught your eye the first time you flipped through the Occasions catalog. They are so pretty. I can envision them on a quilt spread out on my king size bed. With that thought in mind, here is the card.
- The card base is Calypso Coral 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2, and folded.
- Start by cutting the largest thinlit in Tip Top Taupe. Glue it down on a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla.
- Using the smallest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, cut it out in 4 rows of three. Your paper will look like this when done. Keep the squares in order so you'll know how to place them on the card base.
- Place the pieces along the bottom and up the middle to get your spacing. Get those glued and then do the rest.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the card three times and tie it. The bow is made according to a video by Billie Moan. You can see it here. Attach the bow with a glue dot.
- The Calypso Coral banner measures 7/8 x 3 1/2. Stamp in coral with the flower from So In Love. Notch at the end.
- The vanilla banner is 1/2 x 3 1/2. Stamp the greeting in coral. It's from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. Notch the ends of this also.
- Finish off the project with pearls.
The inside of the card has another square with the So Detailed thinlits in vanilla in a Calypso Coral frame. The sentiment is repeated three times in Tip Top Taupe and Calypso Coral.
I do love how this card turned out. The So in Love bundle includes the So Detailed Thinlits and the So in Love stamp set. You can get it for 10% off if you buy it as a bundle. Add in the Linen Thread and you'll qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!
I'm so glad you stopped by today. Just in case you haven't noticed, I love stamping and sharing! It's my happy place!