I made about half of my January Paper Pumpkin Adoring Arrows treats just as the directions say as a gift to my customers at class last week. Then I needed a few Valentine cards to send to friends. This is the card I made using the Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes. I love the note cards. They are such a great value!
- Start by stamping the background of the note card. I used Blushing Bride. I thought it matched the vellum piece a little better. Stamp the open heart across in rows. Add some of the heart clusters around, too.
- Cut a large section of the box on the score lines. It turns out to be about 2 x 3 3/8. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock just a little bigger at 2 1/8 x 3 1/2. Your measurements could vary a little from mine. Glue the gold heart piece to the pink piece.
- Cut the striped vellum piece in half lengthwise. Attach a piece to each side of the rectangle.
- The heart is cut from Blushing Bride and the word love from Gold Foil Sheets both using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.
- There are three gold hearts. One is the heart sticker for closing the bags and the other two are hearts for the arrow that have been cut apart.
Some of these will go to friends and also some as thank you cards!
This is a 3 x 3 card I made for a gift enclosure. Stampin' Up! no longer has the envelopes for this size card. I did buy a bunch of packs when they were on clearance. Of course you can use the Envelope Punch Board to make your own envelopes.
The pot is one of the box flaps from the bottom of the box. I sponged it Calypso Coral. Add a little strip of the vellum on the bottom of the card and place the pot on top. The greenery of from the Oh So Succulent set in Wild Wasabi. I used the Confetti Hearts Border punch to cut over the left over gold sheet once the hearts were gone. I was able to get enough complete hearts to add to the pot. The sentiment is part of the stamp set that comes with the Paper Pumpkin.
I did come up with another card using one of the longer flaps as a planter.
I'm not so sure if I like this one. I don't think I needed to add the heart cluster to the flowers. It was a case of not knowing when to stop.
Did you know that you would qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item just by ordering a three month subscription to Paper Pumpkin? And it's on sale.
Thanks so much so coming by the blog today. My list of products used is below. I would so appreciate it if you would like to shop with me! Product List