This week I'll be sharing projects made with the Basket Bunch Bundle from the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog. I just got this bundle on Saturday and I am having so much fun with it. My mind is just reeling with ideas for this bundle. Easter is coming soon. It's the perfect set! So here is my card.
I thought I would start out with an Easter basket. Isn't it cute! Here are the details.
- Start with a card base of Pool Party cut 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2, and folded.
- The Whisper White layer measures 4 x 5 1/4 and the Tip Top Taupe layer is 3 3/4 x 5.
- Stamp with the stamp that has the 5 eggs in Tip Top Taupe all over the taupe card stock. I moved the stamp from side to side so everything on each row would look a little different.
- The Whisper White oval is the largest oval from the Stitched Shape Framelits. Cut a Pool Party scalloped oval using the Layering Ovals Framlits.
- The basket itself is Tip Top Taupe. Cut the plain basket in Early Espresso and place it behind the basket. Glue on the handle.
- The grass is cut from Wild Wasabi. You'll have to trim it a little from the sides and adhere it from the inside of the basket. Leave a little room for the eggs.
- Use Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, and Pool Party for the eggs. Adhere all the pieces for the basket oval and use dimensionals to put the oval onto the card.
- The greeting is stamped on a 1/2 inch scrap and notched on the ends. The Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper was used for the banner. It is 3/4 inch wide and notched. Use the Triple Banner Punch to notch all of the ends. Use dimensionals for the banner.
The inside of the card uses more of the grass and eggs found on the front.
I do love how this card turned out. I like how the stamped rows of eggs look on the background of the card.
As I said, this week is all about the Basket Bunch Bundle. It's found on page 18 of the Occasions catalog. Pair it up with some dimensionals, you'll need those, and you will have enough to earn a free Sale-a-Bration item from the brochure! Check back for more Basket Bunch ideas!