I'm going to continue to explore the possibilities of the Basket Bunch stamp set and the Basket Builders Framelits Dies. I'm going to be sharing projects with these all week! You can see the card shared on Monday here. It's an Easter card. Today's card could be for Easter, but it would not have to be. In fact, it would make a great Mother's Day card if you change the greeting. I would use the one from Oh So Succulent. Here is the card.
Here are the details.
- Start with a card base of Thick Whisper White cut 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2, and fold.
- The Sweet Sugarplum layer measures 3 3/8 x 4 3/8.
- The next layer is 3 1/4 x 4 1/4. The patterned paper is from the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper.
- The pot is cut from Smoky Slate. Sponge around the outside and a little to one side of the pot. Add a Linen Thread bow.
- Use the Lace Doilies to ground the pot. I cut one in half and sponged the white side until I was happy with it.
- Adhere the doily with Fine-Tip Glue and adhere the pot.
- Stamp the flowers in Sweet Sugarplum ink. I needed 3 of the plum. The daffodils were stamped on Daffodil Delight. I did experiment with different combinations and I like the Sweet Sugarplum ink on the yellow best. Cut 5. The leaves and stems were cut from Wild Wasabi. Just add until you are happy. The flowers and leaves are on dimensionals.
- Add the greeting in the bottom right corner.
The inside of the card has another daffodil and a completed sentiment. I really am thinking now what a lovely Mother's Day card this would make.
This sure looks like a lot of little pieces and it is. But it is so much fun to use. I would recommend the Basket Bunch stamp set and the Basket Builder Framelit Dies.
Would you like to see the PDF for the 3 new items released for Sale-a-Bration? Here you go!