Don't you just love Sale-a-Bration? Isn't free such a lovely word? Today I am featuring Avant-Garden and Delicate Details. This two sets are available for free from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. You get to pick a free item with every $50 you spend. It's a win win! Mind you, this card is a CASE, copy and share everything, from Melissa Davies. Her card inspired me! Here is my version.
I'm using this card for two purposes. One is a Thank You for customers and the other will be sent to shut-ins. It works for both!
I started off using the Note Cards & Envelopes in Crumb Cake from the annual catalog on page 176. I've said this before. This is one of the best values in the catalog! You get 20 note cards and envelopes for $6.00.
- I started by stamping the lace across the card. Use the Whisper White Craft Stampin' Ink. This ink does take a little time to dry. Set it aside. It will smear so don't skip this step. I used the Grid Paper to help me keep this stamp straight on the card. Grid Paper is on page 185. It's an essential stamping tool!
- Next, stamp the flower. Pool Party was used here.
- The stems are stamped in Mint Macaron. It's hard to tell much difference in the Pool Party and Mint Macaron on the Crumb Cake. We'll just say it's subtle. One of the stems is longer. Just stamp another stem at the end of one already stamped. It's easy since the stamp is photopolymer.
- The center of the flowers are stamped in Early Espresso.
- The bird is cut using the Birds & Blooms Framelits. The little bird is cut in Early Espresso. I tried to keep the wing pieces in side there.
- The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso. The Thanks is from Thankful Thoughts and the have a happy day uses the Hey, Chick! stamp set. It's also in the Sale-a-Bration brochure.
- Finish the card with the dots, Avant-Garden, in Crumb Cake and white craft. Let that craft dry.
Here are the insides of the cards. The thanks card uses Thankful Thoughts. The next card uses the stamp set Window Shopping. These cards are quick and easy. Give them a try!
Thanks for stopping by today. My list of products used follows. Have a wonderful day. Stamp something. It will make you happy!