I just got back from Stampin' Up!'s OnStage Event in Atlanta. We had a great time. Nine of us from the piedmont of NC took a Sprinter down there. My husband works for a tour company, Christian Tours, and he volunteered to drive us down.
North Carolina is fortunate to have a SU Demo group. We are very active. It gives us another avenue to share with one another. It's a wonderful group. We have Quarterlies from time to time that are a little like mini conventions! I digress. Our group on the bus had a card swap. I want to share mine with you today.
- Start with a Thick Whisper White card stock base cut 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 and folded.
- The next layer is Cherry Cobbler cut at 3 3/4 x 5.
- The layer of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper measures 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- The stamp set used is Jar of Cheers. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White in Cherry Cobbler ink. Use the Layering Ovals framelits to cut this out.
- Use the Cherry Cobbler twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack behind the sentiment panel. Adhere the panel with dimentionals.
- The hat and the scarf come from the Jolly Friends bundle. The punch works so well with the stamp set. Sadly, the scarf has to be fussy cut. I also added these with dimentionals.
It's really a pretty easy card, but I really liked it!
I would also like to show you some of my Luv 2 Create group that went to Atlanta with me.
The first beautiful lady is my sister Martha. My other downline attending is Kaye, my very first recruit. I love our group of stampers. We are a real family. Well, Martha is really my family, but I meant all of us. Want to be a part of our group? Just make a comment and I'll get right with you! I'm hoping we'll have more of the group attend with us in Savannah. Stampin' Up! was so good to us. Lots of free goodies make us very excited! I wish I could share, but not yet. It's still a secret!