Hooray! The new Holiday catalog is live! Today I have a little peek of the new and the old. Well, not that old. Strength & Prayers is new in the annual catalog this year. It's nice to take a Christmas set like Star of Light and show that it can be used for something other than Christmas. Here's my card.
I just love the simplicity of this card. That's why it will be in my next card class. Here are the details.
- Start with a card base of Night of Navy card stock measuring 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2 and fold.
- The next layer is Pool Party card stock measuring 3 3/4 x/5.
- Next, we have Night of Navy again measuring 3 1/8 x 4 3/8.
- Finally, the Whisper White layer is 3 x 4 1/4.
- The sentiment on the front is from Strength & Prayers and is stamped in Night of Navy. The swoosh from Star of Light is stamped in Pool Party in the middle of the card. It's a little hard to see in my picture.
- Stars, from Star of Light, are stamped in Pool Party and Night of Navy (Stamp off the Night of Navy).
- The navy star of cut using the Starlight thinlit dies that coordinates with the Star of Light stamp set. Remember that bundles are 10% off!
For the inside of the card, I used the other sentiment from Strength & Prayers. Much of the inside is the same as the outside.
Need the Star of Light bundle? The links are below in my product listing! This is a great card to let someone know you are in their corner. We all need that sometimes, maybe even all the time. Make a card. Send some loving. Thanks for coming to visit!