October 1 is World Card Making Day! Why not celebrate with a world wide blog hop! Be sure to make this hop to get lots of ideas from over the world. My name is Jo Anne Hewins and I come to you from about an hour north of Charlotte in lovely North Carolina USA!
And what would be the best kind of card to send on World Card Making Day? Why a Thank You card of course! Who doesn't just love to hear that they are appreciated? No one! So here is my card for today.
This card uses the Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes. Have you tried them? You get 20 note cards measuring 3 1/2 x 5 with matching Crumb Cake envelopes for only $6. That's a fantastic deal! Here are the details for the card.
- I used the Emerald Envy color from the 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. It measures 2 1/2 x 5.
- Cut a leaf from the patterned paper using the Leaflets Framelits. Adhere the paper with leaf missing to the center of the front of the card.
- Using the Vintage Leaves stamp set, stamp the leaf in Crumb Cake in the hole that was left. It's really pretty easy to do since the stamps are photopolymer.
- I used the Acorny Thank You stamp set to make the acorn. I stamped the base in Crumb Cake and the top in Emerald Envy. Do all of this on Whisper White card stock. Use the Acorn Builder punch to punch them out and adhere the top to the bottom.
- The sentiment is from Acorny Thank You and is stamped on Whisper White using Emerald Envy ink. Punch it out with the Duet Banner punch and adhere to the acorn. Attach the acorn using dimensionals.
- The bow is made with the Linen Thread. I wrapped the thread around 4 fingers about 5 times. Slipped it off my fingers and tied around the middle with about 4 inches of thread. Adhere with a glue dot.
The inside of the card uses the leaf that was cut out of the front of the card. A simple Linen Thread bow was added. The sentiment is from the Thankful Thoughts stamp set, stamped in Emerald Envy.
I'll be sending these cards out to my customers that ordered online. I do appreciate them! Happy mail is on the way!
Continue on the hop using the list of names below. I'll hae a list of products used after the list. I challenge you to make a card today and send it to someone special! Go on, make someone happy!
Blog Hop ListProduct List