Need something fast? Reach for the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack. You'll be able to whip up a card in no time. Here's my card for today.
Here are your details:
- Begin with a card base of Thick Whisper White card stock. Cut this 4 1/4 x 11, score at 5 1/2 and fold.
- The bottom layer of patterned paper measures 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- The top layer measures 3 x 4 1/4.
- Stamp on the top layer with the Stylized Birthday stamp in Basic Black Archival ink. Add a few dots using the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set. Add a few white sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment.
- Cut one of the Delicate White Doilies in half. Place in the corners of the top layer.
- Assemble the card.
- Wrap Lenin Thread around the card and tie in a knot at the top. To make the bow, I wrapped the thread around three fingers about 6 times. Tie it onto the card.
Here's a picture of the inside of the card. I used the sentiment from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set. I also added a few of the dots from the outside of the card. I used scraps along the bottom of the card for interest.
And there you have it. Easy, peasy! The supplies you need are listed below. Did you know Stampin' Up! is having Bonus Days?
• Promotion Period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption Period: August 2–31, 2016
• An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• It is strongly recommended that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed