Today I'm going to combine 2 challenges with my card. For the SU-Only Challenge, we are featuring some of the new Designer Series Paper from the 2106-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog. The Global Design Project has a sketch for the week.
My card uses the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and the Blossom Builder punch. You can purchase the two of these as a bundle and save 10%. Here is the card.
I am loving the Moroccan Designer Series Paper. It's so pretty and intricate. Here's how I made the card.
- My card base uses Emerald Envy card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 and folded.
- The Moroccan Designer Series Paper measures 4 x 5 1/4.
- I used the Delicate White Doily in the center of the card. It's actually placed a little higher than center.
- The flower is made using the smaller set of petals. The more solid stamp is inked in Cajun Craze, stamped off, and then stamped on Very Vanilla card stock. The more detailed stamp is stamped on top in Cajun Craze full force. You'll need three for each flower. Warning! I have three flowers. One is on the inside of the card. Punch these out with the Blossom Builder punch. I picked my best petal for the center and put two glue dots on the back of the bottom sides. I then placed the side petals where I wanted them and pressed them in place.
- The bottom of the flower is the five pointed stamp. I used Emerald Envy ink on Very Vanilla card stock. The more solid of the stamps is stamped off first. The more detailed stamp is stamped full force on top. Punch these out. This is folded and glued in place so that part of it is on the back.
- The stem is stamped on Very Vanilla and cut out with your snips.
- Assemble your flowers and adhere to the center of the doily.
- The bow, stamped in Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla, is from the Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars framelits. These are also available as a bundle ( 10% off!).
- The sentiment is from the Bunch of Blossoms set. There are some great sayings with this set. I stamped on vanilla with Cajun Craze. This is cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits. The frame is cut from Emerald Envy card stock using the same framelits. These framelits are a must have.
Add a flower to the inside of the card. I did add two leaves. I used the smaller leaves. I stamped off the more solid leaf and stamped the detailed stamp full force. Punch them out with the Blossom Builder punch. The saying is from the Bunch of Blossoms set.
I love how this card turned out. I thank you so much for joining me today. There is a list of products used with this card below. I would welcome your order! See you on Monday!