Hello. Did you enjoy the NC Demo Blog Hop on Monday? If you missed it, you might want to check it out here! There were some great projects.
On my last post I shared 4 birthday cards made featuring the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack. Today I have two more to share.
These two cards, along with the cards from my last post, round out my April birthday stamp a stack class. We will be ready to celebrate birthdays with a beautiful hand stamped card! We will remind people that they are a truly special part of our lives. They are more important than just a quick Facebook Happy B'day. Smiles, I anticipate smiles!
- Start with a card base of Sahara Sand cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 and folded in half.
- The Melon Mambo layer is cut 3 1/2 x 4 3/4.
- The patterned paper, It's My Party balloons, is cut 3 3/8 x 4 5/8.
- The balloons are punched using various designs of the It's My Party stack. This uses the larger balloon on the Balloon Bouquet punch. They are adhered with dimensionals.
- I used the Mint Macaron twine from the Baker's Twine Combo Pack for the strings on the balloon and a bow.
- The sentiment on the front is from Honeycomb Hello, stamped in Basic Black Archival ink, and punched out with the Banner Punch. Isn't that too cute! Adhere it with a dimensional, too. Did you see that it's stamped on more of the It's My Party paper?
The sentiment on the inside is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and is from the Amazing Birthday set. I punched out tiny balloons from Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Mint Macaron cardstock. I used the balloon punch from the Party Punch Pack.
- This card starts with a base of Crushed Curry. It's the same standard size of the card above.
- All of the papers on this card are from It's My Party. The top piece measures 2 1/2 x 5 1/4. The bottom piece is 1 1/2 x 5 1/4. The band is 1/2 x 5 1/4.
- The Balloon Framelits were used to cut a balloon in Melon Mambo and another in Mint Macaron. Linen Thread is used for the strings and a bow of mambo cotton ribbon is added.
- The sentiment here is from the Celebrate Today set and is stamped in Melon Mambo ink. I just used scraps for this and notched the ends with the Hexagon Punch.
The sentiment on the inside is from Watercolor Wishes, stamped in mambo ink. A strip of patterned paper is added on the inside of the card, too.
Before I finish today, I would like to wish my husband John a wonderful anniversary. We have been married 41 years today. I love that man!
Come back and see me on Friday. I'll look forward to seeing you!