The days for Sale-a-Bration are ending soon. Today I want to showcase the Delicate Details stamp set. The card today was inspired by Claire Daly. This is my card.
Don't you love the intricate lace designs! Here's how I made it.
- The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in Early Espresso. Score it at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is Rose Red and measures 4 x 5 1/4.
- Early Espresso again with the measurements 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/8 x 4 3/8.
- The lace is stamped in Saraha Sand, Flirty Flamingo, and Rose Red. Turn your paper kind of on the diagonal on your grip paper. Now use the lines on the grid paper to line up the stamp.
- The Flirty Flamingo banner measures 1 1/4 x 4 1/4. Notch with the Triple Banner Punch. Punch from the back and cut off just enough to get the notch.
- The Whisper White banner measures 1 3/4 x 3 3/4. Notch as above. Stamp the birthday greeting from the Window Shopping stamp set in Early Espresso. Attach this banner with dimensionals.
- Stamp a balloon in Rose Red onto the Flirty Flamingo card stock using the Balloon Adventures stamp set. Punch it out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Attach with dimensionals. Draw a string with the Flirty Flamingo marker from the 2016-2018 In Color Stampin' Write Markers.
- Finish off with a star from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes.
Here's the inside of the card. The sentiment is from Balloon Adventures and is stamped in Early Espresso. Stamp the lace again in the same colors as the outside.
Take advantage of the free items in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. They are listed below. Remember that now they are while supplies last. Click on an icon to order. Each item is free with a $50 order only through March 31st. A list of Sale-a-Bration items follows this product list for the card.